An invitation to take a fabulous trip I took 2 years ago and where I will be returning to in May 2018.
This trip will begin in the capital city of HANOI in VIETNAM, ending in SIAM REAP in CAMBODIA .
The itinerary will include a 16 day travel program reaching idyllic and cultural areas which represent the jewel in the crown of South East Asia.
- Halong Bay
- Hoi An
- Ho Chi Min City (Saigon)
- Mekong Delta
- The 5 major temples of Angkor Wat.
- The Floating Village
- Buddhist Temple’s
- Battambang ( province)
The total price of the trip is £1,900.00 with half paid at time of booking by March 2018 and final payment one month before trip.
Included in the price:
- Flights to and from the UK (Gatwick)
- 3 internal flights (Hanoi-Danang -> Danang ->Ho Chi Min -> Siam Reap, Cambodia )
- Tuk Tuk drivers
- Hotels ( both countries)
- Visas to Vietnam
- Visas to Cambodia
Not included in the price:
- Journeys to and from UK airport (Gatwick)
- Tip ( discretionary to Tuk Tuk drivers) treatments
- Passes to the temples ($20)
**it’s advisable to take $US and CC . You can change money once you are in the country of origin